Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Carol

Hi everyone!
I finally have some pictures to post for you guys. We had a busy week AGAIN; go figure! : ) Let's see, pretty much the same stuff, except we also attended auditions for music man. We have call-backs tonight. I also have my piano recital this evening. Kent is trying to finish up this semester at school. He had a presentation yesterday. He did really well. He's doing his project on LASIK eye surgery. It's really cool, but scary! I'm glad I'm not the one in charge. We've had a lot of cold/flu going around this past week. We're struggling to keep everyone well. Brigham missed almost the whole week of pre-school and church on Sunday. We're preparing for our Ward Christmas Program, which is in two weeks. We've learned all the music, but we need to refine and rehearse. Only one week left to practice! I'm trying to remain calm, cool, and collected.
I hate call-backs. There's always so much competition. I just want to sing and make people happy. : ) I'll let you know how it turns out. Wish us luck! Uggh. Over a hundred people auditioned. Okay, anyway, it'll be fine no matter what. Focus, focus, focus ! : )

4 comments:

Janna said...

Good luck. I love your new family picture. Where did you get it taken?

Lara Johnson said...

A friend of ours from the theatre is a professional photographer. She is really really good. I can pass alomg her business card. : )

RAQ said...

Great family photo! Sounds like you are having fun while being busy!

Shellie said...

Those are some great pictures. How's it going? Been a while since i've seen you guys.